Thank you Kate, from RunWithKate.com for tagging me! The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Then answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 questions for the people they’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Notify the people you have tagged.
5. No tag backs.
My 11 Things:
1. The tallest I have been measured at is 5’9″.
2. I have been to roughly 40 states.
3. Aquamarine is my favorite color.
4. I prefer gold jewelry over silver.
5. 2012 was a very eventful year: I got my driver’s license at age 24, I graduated college, I got my ears pierced for the first time, and I started this blog.
6. I can’t wait to get my own first dog. I already have dog names picked out (Gator, Jup, Fletcher, Billy Joel, Rocky Balboa, or Trinity) & I’d like it to be a Chocolate or Black Laborador.
7. My first name is spelt with one “s”. Jesica. My computer tells me I’m spelling it incorrectly. Drives me bonkers.
8. Favorite shoes: Rainbow Brand Sandals
9. I love sushi with lots of wasabi and ginger.
10. I love the Rocky movie series–it always pumps me up even when I’m my most relaxed or tired.
11. I think few things are better than smelling freshly ground coffee beans!
Kate’s Questions for Me:
1. Is this your first blog? If not, where did you start?
-This is my first blog. It was created on a whim on a lunch break in between college classes!
2. Where were you born?
-West Palm Beach, FL
3. What’s something you’ve done that you are incredibly proud of?
-Even though I don’t believe it defines me, I am proud that I completed my Bachelor’s Degree and I am proud that I satisfied a childhood dream of being a college athlete.
4. What’s something you got in trouble for in school?
-Texting in class! (high school)
5. What do you like most about yourself right now?
-I like that I always find/make time for exercise and eating nutritiously, despite all the traveling I do.
6. Who is your biggest fan?
-My parents! They are incredibly loving and supportive.
7. What sport do you follow?
-Volleyball & Football
8. Do you have a hidden talent?
-My feet are like a second set of hands because I have long toes 🙂
9. When do you blog?
-Whenever I have time & an internet connection! I have had to blog from my phone lately because I do not have internet available on my laptop.
10. Is there anyone who doesn’t know about your blog that you’ve avoided telling?
-Quite the contrary! I have tried telling people about my blog that might not have any interest. Haha 🙂
11. Name a song that you can’t get enough of at the moment.
-Young Blood by The Naked & Famous
My Questions for You:
1. What gets you up in the morning?
2. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
3. What is your favorite US state?
4. Beach or mountains?
5. Day or night?
6. Favorite item in your refrigerator/pantry?
7. What would your last meal be?
8. When do you feel the most alive (doing what)?
9. Lover or a fighter?
10. Favorite musician/band?
11. Outfit of choice?
11 People–You’ve just been tagged! (Most of you might have way more than 200 followers like the award description explains, but I wanted to send you some love anyways!)
6. Katie Bug
10. What Kelly Said
11. Jen in Training
Thank you to my fellow bloggers for the inspiration!