Welcome to this post: Body Vega Fish Oil Review.
About Body Vega Fish Oil:
- “TOP RATED FISH OIL ON AMAZON: Happy Customers Love BodyVega, And We Love Them! We Go Out Of Our Way To Ensure That Every Customer Is 100% Satisfied With Their Fish Oil, Giving Us One Of The Highest Levels Of Customer Satisfaction Anywhere. If That Rubs You the Wrong Way, Feel Free To Grab a Bottle From Any Of the Other Brands on Amazon Who See You As Just A Number. If You Are Not 100% Satisfied With Your Omega 3 Fish Oil For Any Reason, We’ll Replace It Or Refund It, No Questions Asked.
- #1 CLEANEST AND PUREST FISH OIL: Sourced From Deep Sea, Cold Water Fish for Maximum Omega 3 Potency And Tested For Over 250 Contaminants, Including Mercury, And Molecularly Distilled For Guaranteed Purity, Giving Us The Purest Fish Oil Available On Amazon.
- STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE: From Chile and Norway, The #1 Recommend Source For High Quality Omega 3 Fish Oil, So It Is Free Of Pacific Toxins Caused From Nuclear Fall Out.
- MAXIMUM OMEGA 3 POTENCY: Doctor Recommended 1,500mg Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Up To 50% More Than Competitors’) For Guaranteed Reduced Inflammation and Less Joint Pain, And High EPA and DHA Levels Support Long-Term Eye, Heart and Joint Health, While Boosting Mood, Focus, and Productivity.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Love It Or Leave It. If, For Whatever Reason, You Don’t Love BodyVega Fish Oil, Just Return The Empty Bottles For A Full No Questions Asked Refund.”
Body Vega Fish Oil Review
Though I always make sure I get enough healthy fats in my diet (through seeds, nuts and oils), I don’t often purchase a fish oil supplement. I realize that fish oil provides a concentrated dose of omega 3 fatty acids, which are essential to overall health. Other food sources with a high omega 3 concentration include flaxseeds and walnuts.
I regularly consume ground flaxseed in my morning smoothie–thus, I likely get enough omega 3s. However, I do see a value in changing up your diet (to prevent boredom and also insure that you’re getting a wide range of nutrients). I also believe that fish offer a complex and hearty nutritional profile as a healthy source of protein and good fats. But when it comes down to it, I would recommend getting your healthy fats (fish oil included) from the whole, real foods themselves. I don’t like the idea of eating an incomplete diet and then expecting supplements to fill that void.
A supplement like this fish oil can be useful on occasion, but should not be relied on for omega 3 fats. In regards to quality, this brand of fish oil is amongst the very best, as they encapsulate clean, pure fish oil that is free of contaminants.