Welcome to this post: Life Equals Supplements Review.
“At Life Equals, we think vitamins and supplements are like anything: you should love them! If every other product has a guarantee associated with it, why not vitamins and supplements as well?
In the world today, 2 billion people, or 1 out of every three, lack essential nutrients.
And worldwide, 1 in 3 children die due to undernutiriton. This lack of nutrients is a greater cause of childhood death than AIDS, malaria, and parasitic infections combined.
This crisis facing the world’s children is THE #1 most addressable issue of humanity today.
That is why we started Life Equals, a one-for-one vitamin company. One-for-one? Meaning for every vitamin you buy, we give another children’s multivitamin to undernourished children in 44 countries worldwide and 33 states here in america.”
In regards to the word “organic,” I learned this about Life Equals ingredients:
“Life Equals makes premium quality products by sourcing the best ingredients from quality growers and producers. All of our products have increased bioavailability, improved absorption and are 100% Made in the USA in facilities that exceed FDA regulations and Good Manufacturing Practices.
LIFE= Prenatal is formulated to promote healthy fetal development while also supporting the mother’s nutrition and energy. Patented mineral amino acid chelates by Albion Labs combine minerals in an organic molecule that the body can readily assimilate – avoiding constipation and discomfort. The Whole Food and Herbal Blend promotes the absorption of vitamins and minerals and the digestion of co-nutrients. The Digestive Enzyme Complex provides the final step to maximum absorption and nutrient availability with plant-based enzymes that support healthy digestion and further reduce stomach discomfort.
Why LIFE= Prenatal?
- Gentle on the stomach
- Naturally Energizing
- Mineral–Amino Acid Chelates for Better Absorption
- Plant Based Enzymes for Improved Digestion
- Non-Constipating Iron.”
You’re reading: Life Equals Vitamins Review.
“LIFE= Probiotic is formulated to help support and replenish natural healthy bacteria levels in the body. By combining multiple probiotic strains, a more effective formula is created. Each different strain thrives in separate parts of the digestive tract and offers different benefits – together they create a more holistic solution. LIFE= Probiotic strains have natural acid bio-resistance enabling them to withstand low stomach pH and thrive upon arrival in the intestinal tract.*
Why LIFE= Probiotic?
- 6 Probiotic Strains for Holistic Benefits
- FOS Prebiotic for Increased Effectiveness
- Helps Manage Food Allergies*
- Supports Nutrient Absorption*
- Aids Vitamin Synthesis*.”
LIFE= CoQ10, in easy to swallow softgels, uses only 100% natural CoQ10 blended with natural vitamin E and organic flaxseed oil to ensure the best absorption and availability without the need to accompany with food. CoQ10 has been intensely studied for over 40 years and has been shown to support a healthy cardiovascular system, slow the effects of age-related diseases, promote healthy gums and aid energy production on a cellular level.*
Why LIFE= CoQ10?
- Blended with Organic Flaxseed Oil
- Supports Heart Health*
- Powerful Antioxidant*
- Naturally Energizing
- Promotes Immune Function*.”
Life Equal Supplements Review
Most importantly, this local to Kansas City brand has me impressed and mesmerized by their commitment to provide a dose of nutrients to children in need, all over the world. I was not aware that malnutrition was a cause of so many children’s deaths each year. What a sad reality. I am inspired by the fact that they are making strides to tackle this issue. Thus, when you become a customer of Life Equals, you are helping a child in need get the nutrition their body requires–good things!
I was interested in taking these three supplements because:
1. I believe a good multivitamin can help “cover your bases” in making sure you are getting enough of the vitamins and minerals your body needs to stay healthy. I have been taking a prenatal vitamin for about a year, as suggested by my OBGYN, as I hope to be expecting some time in the semi-near future 🙂
2. Probiotics are important because they promote healthy digestion. Digestion is important because it allows your body to effectively absorb all of the nutrients you are taking in. With poor digestion and a gut that is not full of the necessary bacterias, your body won’t reap all of the benefits of the healthy food you’re eating. Eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables are important to maintaining a healthy gut. Thus, I don’t believe you should take a probiotic hoping that it will outweigh the bad eating you’re doing.
3. CoQ10 is a supplement that I first heard about in trying to discover products that would help clear my hormonal acne. Since your skin is a reflection of your overall health, I figured that incorporating an antioxidant supplement could only help. CoQ10, in Life Equals’ words: “supports a healthy cardiovascular system, slow the effects of age-related diseases, promote healthy gums and aid energy production on a cellular level.” As a strong antioxidant, it essentially does several great things for the body and your overall health.
In regards to quality, these supplements are way above average, with each of the products being free of common allergens:
-Prenatal: free of yeast, wheat, milk, milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial flavor, sodium.
-Probiotic: free of iron, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, preservatives.
-CoQ10: free of yeast, wheat, milk, milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial flavor, sodium.
In regards to how I’ve felt taking these supplements: my stomach has never been upset after taking them, my digestion is regular, my overall vitality is up and I’m feeling healthy. I have taken these during the final weeks of my marathon training and found them to be a great, added boost to my daily intake of healthy, nutrient dense meals. I believe that supplements don’t replace nutritious, organic food–but they can give you a bit of an athletic “edge.”
Life Equals uses some ingredients that are organic and non-gmo. I’ve learned that they are making efforts to include more and more certified organic ingredients to insure the quality of their products. I look forward to this transition into a super-high quality line of products. So far, so good–but I look forward to “so great!” I’ve been enjoying rocking my Life Equals T-Shirt and look forward to recommending these supplements to more individuals as the prevalence of organic ingredients increases in their products.