TO ENHANCE YOUR WELL-BEING NATURALLY
through extraordinary products and extraordinary service.
Our promise is to deliver happiness and extraordinary service by providing the healthiest and most effective skin care products. We are committed to protecting the future of our planet through our green practices—for every product sold we will plant a tree.
Éminence is picky when it comes to the ingredients we include in our award winning products. We believe that Mother Nature has the best tools for effective skin care so we take great pride in only using her bounty to create all that we offer you. Our products contain organic and Biodynamic® grown fruits, vegetables and herbs.
It is important to read and understand the labels of the products you use, and with that in mind, there are some ingredients that we avoid. Our products do not contain harmful chemicals like Parabens, Petrolatum, Mineral Oils, Propylene Glycol or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging.
Éminence has been providing the beauty industry with organic alternatives to skin care since 1958. With the organic products market growing rapidly due to increasing consumer demand for food, cosmetic and nutraceutical products, it is becoming more important to look for proof of certification to ensure validity of organic claims.
European certification is known to have the strictest guidelines and organic regulations worldwide. Éminence has long been certified organic by Biokontroll, the main certification organization in Hungary where most of our potent and active ingredients are grown. We are also certified by Demeter International which has been in use in Europe since 1928 and is still regarded as providing the highest standards for organic products in the world. As a non-profit organization, their mission is to “improve the health of the planet and its people by providing certification of products whose ingredients are grown and processed according to the highest agricultural and environmental standards.” From farm to market, only those companies that consistently meet these standards will be certified by Demeter, and Éminence is counted as one of them. Customers can use Éminence products with 100% confidence that they are safe and fully compliant with US and international labeling requirements and regulations as we also hold certifications with both USDA-Oregon Tilth and USDA-ASCO.
Celebrating more than 50 years of organic practices is an achievement of which to be proud but creating products that are kind to the environment is even better. Éminence is committed to being the industry leader in keeping our planet green; since our inception in 1958, we have been using sustainable farming and green practices to create organic products and are constantly looking for ways to reduce our carbon footprint, from the harvest and production of products to how they are packaged and, finally, how they reach spa clients. We even enlist wind and solar power energy in the making of products, use recyclable packaging, vegetable-based inks in printing, FSC certified post-consumer recycled paper and our Beyond Organic line is created with Biodynamic® farming practices. We think Mother Nature would be proud!
If you’ve been keeping track you will notice that Éminence holds certifications for several national and international organic certifying bodies. It is clear that we take our promise to you and the Earth seriously and use organic and natural ingredients in every single one of our amazing skin care products – and we’ve got the stamps to prove it!”
“Description: Moisturizing and clarifying
Skin Type: All skin types, especially problem skin
- Cucumber Juice: revitalizer, toner; tones and shrinks the appearance of skin pores while purifying the skin
- Willow Bark Extract: astringent
- Yogurt: exfoliating; contains lactic acid; moisturizing and nourishing
- Tea Tree Oil: an essential oil
- Calendula Oil: antioxidant, essential oil
- Shea Butter: moisturizer high in triglycerides and fatty acids; excellent emollient for skin; replenishes the skin moisture barrier
- Biocomplex: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to improve the appearance of skin.
“Description: Energizing serum
Skin Type: Dehydrated, oily, hormonal or dry, devitalized mature skin types
- Yucca Extract: antioxidant; source of phytoestrogens,
- Flaxseed/Linseed Extract: Omega 3s, antioxidant
- Hop Extract: antioxidant
- Paprika: invigorates and rejuvenates the look of skin
- Vitex Agnus Castus: source of antioxidant bioflavanoids
- BiocomplexTM: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin.”
“Description: Intense microderm skin polisher
Skin Type: All skin types including dry, uneven and congested
- Pear: bioflavonoids, hydroxycinnamic acids (antioxidant)
- Green Apple: vitamin C, fruit flavonoids, quercetin
- Poppy Seed: gentle exfoliation
- Fine Walnut: vitamin E, gentle exfoliation
- Green Tea: antioxidant, phenol and vitamin C-rich
- Apricot Kernel Oil: softening and soothing
- Alfalfa: vitamin-rich nutrition.”
“Product Description: An ultra-light replenishing moisturizer with SPF 30 featuring our exclusive Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex; this moisturizer hydrates, invigorates and promotes the look of elasticity. Experience a refreshingly cool sensation from sustained release tea tree oil which helps reduce the signs of breakouts.
Skin Type: Normal to combination skin types
• Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex: protective complex high in antioxidants from red currant, elderflower
and magnolia bark; protects skin against the abuse of elements, hydrates, invigorates and promotes the look of elasticity.
• Red Currant: good source of Vitamin C to reduce the appearance of signs of aging, antioxidant.
• Elderflower: high in antioxidant capacity.
• Magnolia Bark: soothes and calms skin.
• Microencapsulated Tea Tree Oil: sustained release of tea tree oil to reduce the signs of breakouts.
• Zinc Oxide: provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
• Biocomplex™: a booster of antioxidants, Vitamins A, Ester C, E, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid; to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin.”
Eminence is a big breath of fresh air. It’s actually really enjoyable to read the mission of a brand that clearly values using organic ingredients and what goes into their skin care products. Besides that, these products have been a real joy to use.
I LOVE the pear & poppy seed microderm polisher. It smells divine (I could just sit and smell it like I would a candle) and the consistency of the scrub is perfect. It acts as the perfect clarifier for the post-workout grime that accumulates on my face (I almost always am outside–and this time of year its warm!).
I am a huge fan of incorporating greens into your diet, thus I really enjoyed applying the Eight Greens Youth Serum to my face. It applied a little bit differently than the serums I’m used to. It seems that the content is more watery substances, rather than oily (not a bad thing, just different). It left a replenished and fresh feeling on my face. Sometimes my skin seems to need mainly moisture, but other days it just appears to need a nutrient boost. This serum is great for those lighter days.
Wearing an SPF moisturizer is not something I’m accustomed to doing, mainly because many of them contain chemical sunscreens. I like that this one uses a physical sunscreen, zinc oxide–which is not readily absorbed by your skin. It sits atop skin and forms a barrier against the sun. I’ve applied it before going off to run in the sun and had no red, sun kissed cheeks. I’d say it worked well.
I know that probiotics are good for my stomach, so I love the idea of putting a probiotic moisturizer on my face. This one is a light moisturizer, is cooling on my skin and I found it perfect as a day cream.
Overall, this is a great selection of products, stellar ingredients and I can’t wait to try more of their unique skin care items!